Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Live Love Laugh


Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I've been enjoying my break from work! My blogging friend, Tammy, over at Live, Love, Laugh in Kindergarten is having a wonderful and thought-provoking linky party! In honor of the new year just around the corner, she has shared her New Year's resolutions on her blog and has asked us to link up with her.

Quite honestly, it's been a long time since I've actually written down my New Year's resolutions...the past few years I've just tried to avoid even thinking of making them for some reason! So, I appreciate the invitation to do some thinking and write down a few of my goals.

Personal Goals:
1. Exercise at the gym with my buddy Pam at least 3 times a week.
2. Continue to cut out wheat, sugar, and pop from my diet.
3. Make time to sew quilts!

Teaching Goals:
1. Get my desk drawers organized (again!)
2. Re-vamp my Volunteer Tub
3. Focus on the little ways to show love to my co-workers and students.

TPT and Blogging Goals:
1. Finish watching all of Charity Preston's AMAZING videos on Teaching Blog Traffic School
2. Create a Friday Freebie each week
3. Do at least one give away a month with my bloggy buddies
4. Spotlight new blogs every week


Ok! That should get me off to a good start....there's so much more I wanted to add to the list but I think I'd better pace myself!

What is everyone planning to do to celebrate New Year's Eve? We have fireworks here that I think I'll go to. Then of course, there's always the count down with the ball in Times Square and drinking eggnog that has always been a tradition in my family. Please leave me a comment and share your plans!
There is only Love,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! I need to get my volunteer area more organized too!
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet, Tammy! Thanks for the great linky party! It really made me reflect on things!
    http://teachingfirst-abc.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-resolutions.html

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...