Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Jackpot Free Item Announced




Whoo Hoo!! Tomorrow morning all the fun begins for Teacher Appreciation!! I am joining with over 150 bloggers from TeachersPayTeachers to bring you over $500 in free products in the first ever "Teacher Appreciation Jackpot!"


Free Item from my TpT Store
(Original Price- $7.00)
Click on the image below



All of the products in my TpT store will be 28% (please use the code on the advertisement above!)



Beginning Sunday, May 6, 2012, each blogger participating (listed below) in the jackpot will be offering one regularly priced item (between $3 and $8) for FREE from their TeachersPayTeachers store. Because so many bloggers are participating, this event will be divided into three grade level groups: PK - Grade 2Grades 3-6, and Grades 7-12.

Throughout the day on Sunday, you will be able to hop from blog to blog, seeing what each individual is offering for free! But remember, all items will go back to regular price after Sunday's event.


Go check out all the other blogs that are linking up for this huge give away, below! And, as an added bonus, TpT is having a huge Teacher Appreciation Sale May 6-8 where you can get up to 28% 
off on products by using the code on the advertisement above! 


Thank you so much for your dedication to your students and to quality education... Thank you for the extra time and money you give to make your classroom an enjoyable and stimulating place for learners....Thank you for the heart-felt hugs and smiles you give your students....Thank you for sharing your ideas with the teachers you rub shoulders with, making teaching a collaborative work....Thank you for going into education and making a difference!


Come join us in sharing the LOVE!
Hugs,
Rebecca



22 comments:

  1. I vote for the Handwriting pack or the Plant and Flower Activities: Math, Science, Language Arts and Art.

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. I just looked through all of your products and my 2 choices were the Plant and Flower unit or the Handwriting unit too!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handwriting or the addition celebration sundae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the plant and flower unit the best. I'd also give a second vote to the Turkey in the Straw unit- cute!!!

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Thank you Rebecca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! YOU are appreciated, too!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the freebie!
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie!
    :)
    Tamera Wilson

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thank you so much. We will definitely be using this with our new class next year. :)

    We are your newest blog and TpT followers thanks to the jackpot. Thanks for sharing.

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!!!! :)

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing your free item in the Jackpot!! Unfortunately, I missed signing up... but you can still pick up my free item HERE!
    Happy Teacher Week!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebie! Your blog is great. I am your newest follower.I also teach 1st grade. I hope you will check mine out- www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebie! I'm loving this blog hop-I'm finding so many great blogs! I appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the freebie!
    I'm now a follower! Come visit me, too!!! :)

    Thanks!
    JennyB
    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chicky,
    Where was your money pack when I did that unit a couple of weeks ago? Do you know, I had my kids draw each coin {the best they could} so they would notice all the details. Can I just tell you they were FRUSTRATED by that gem of a task I threw their way. Why, oh why didn't I think to have them doing a rubbing?!?!?!?!?!!? I put your packet in my wishlist and will use it FOR SURE next year!!!!!

    Hugs to you - hope all is well!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  16. freebie.org is the high website and it is really a squeamish way to commencement any day along with the freebies finished your threshold.
    http://www.freebie.org.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...