Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Take A Closer Look! And SALE!


Hi everyone! 

I am teaming up with some great teacher bloggers again to bring you another Take a Closer Look blog hop featuring one of our favorite April products.  We want to give you a closer look at one of our products and give you a FREEBIE from the unit to try out with your class.

I wanted to give you a look at my 2nd Grade Yearly Review Print 'n Go packet.

Here's a closer look! 

OVER 130 PAGES OF MATH!





Here's a freebie from my unit! Just click below to download!


Like it? Love it? Gotta have it?
I am throwing my store on sale 20% for the next two days to celebrate!


And now, I am sending you off to another amazing freebie!
Check out my friend Sarah's amazing blog post below!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you will keep writing more posts in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or mobile +2348149277967 He talk on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017 I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drink in two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fill with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma the Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever debted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following desease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an amazing information please keep sharing these information
    https://ilovetoteach101.com/teacher-collaboration/

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...