Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Cursive Packet

Whew! I started my Cursive Handwriting Packet back in June when my dear bloggy friend, Nicole Shelby from Teaching With Blonde Ambition made the suggestion that I add it to my collection of Handy Handwriting Packets (D'Nealian and Zaner Bloser) which have become one of my top sellers available in my TpT store. 





You can use these pages individually, send it home for homework, or make it into a handwriting booklet. I hope you find this packet helpful in teaching your students!

Thank you, Nicole, for the idea and for being so patient with me!! I hope everyone will show Nicole some love and TLC and visit her blog and TpT pages! She is an amazing seller on TpT and I love her products!


Teaching with Blonde Ambition

Here are just a couple of Nicole's top sellers and an awesome freebie of hers. I personally own these and absolutely LOVE them!! (Just click on the pic to visit her TpT store to purchase! You'll love these!)


 Here's one of Nicole's AWESOME FREEBIES!!

I hope everyone has a great night and gets off to a fabulous Monday!! I'm off to go snuggle up with my hubby to watch my Steelers go against the Broncos!! Go STEELERS!! (Hubby's rooting for the Broncos!)

Loads of Love,





3 comments:

  1. I love the new cursive packet! Thank you so much for making it for me. It's perfect! I also appreciate the shout-out! :)

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! My nephews just switched schools and the oldest one missed cursive instruction in the switch. His new school already learned it and expects kids to use it.I'll have to forward your packet to my sister, she's been scrambling to teach it at home.Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower and number 600 too!!! WOW, great blog. your TpT materials are so nice too. I just began blogging this July.

    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...