Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Take A Closer Look! And SALE!

Hi everyone! 

I am teaming up with some great teacher bloggers again to bring you another Take a Closer Look blog hop featuring one of our favorite February products.  We want to give you a closer look at one of our products and give you a FREEBIE from the unit to try out with your class.



I wanted to give you a look at my February Print N' Go Math 2nd Grade


Here's a closer look! 

OVER 50 PAGES OF MATH!




Here's a freebie from my unit!

Like it? Love it? Gotta have it?

We are throwing our stores on sale 15% for the next two days to celebrate!


And now, I am sending you off to another amazing freebie!
Check out my friend KAREN JONES' blog!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing .
    https://ilovetoteach101.com/teacher-collaboration/

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...