Monday, August 18, 2014

BTS Sale, Blog Hop and a FREEBIE!!


I am teaming up with some amazing teacher bloggers to bring you a blog hop featuring one of my best selling products.  I want to give you a closer look and a FREEBIE to try out with your class.


Have you heard about the upcoming TPT One Day  Bonus Sale?!
I'm so excited to have another chance to purchase some more back to school packets that I didn't get at the last sale!

My entire store will be on sale this Wednesday, and when you enter the discount code you can get an extra discount!

I wanted to give you a closer look at my Handwriting packet! {It is available in cursive, and D'Nealian, too!}
  This is a 110 page packet that helps your students practice the important skill of handwriting.

Each letter includes FOUR different pages of handwriting! This packet will get you through the entire year!





If you'd like to put this item in your cart for the big sale just click on any of the pictures above or here to be directed to my TpT store!

Here is a sample FREEBIE from the unit for you to try out and use with your kiddos!!! {Just click on the picture below.}





And now my dear friend, Anna over at Simply Skilled in Second is going to give you a closer look at one of her best sellers! Hop on over to see one of her AMAZING products and freebies!! 


5 comments:

  1. Girl...I never leave your blog empty! :) This is EXACTLY what I need! :) It's going in the cart! :) Right before I went through the hop I was looking for some handwriting resources! I've got some littles that need the support BADLY! :) Thank you so much for saving me the time! ;) Love ya girlie!! :) Super big fan of yours!!! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are one of MY favorites!! I love you girl! Thanks for the sweetest comment ever!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't know WHAT ROCK I have been under, but I am seriously dying over your blog re-design!!! Gorrrrrrgeous!!!

    This looks amazing and is going in my cart for my daughter & a few firsties that I haven't met yet but know will need the support.

    xoxo - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa!! You are so kind! Love you girl!!

      Delete
  3. wow artikelnya HOT bagus bagus... tetap lanjut...
    saya lg blogwolking klo berkenan kunjungi website saya... min... terimakasih

    Obat Aborsi Cytotec Misoprostol 200mg Pfizer.


    Kepuasan Customer Adalah Perioritas Bagi Kami. Terima Kasih
    Selamat Berbelanja.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...