Saturday, January 5, 2013

January Freebies Linkup Party!

                 

Hi all! Happy New Year!! I want to give a huge shout out and a warm welcome to my dear friend, Caitlyn over at Simply Second! Caitlyn teaches at my school and is super creative! I've been encouraging her to jump into the blogging, TpT, Teacher's Notebook world and she is finally here! Once you check out her blog, you'll see what I mean! She created her entire blog HERSELF!!! (It's so stinkin' cute!!) (I'm thinking she could make some bucks just creating blogs for people!!)
                                                                     
I am always finding the cutest freebies out there but I don't always have the time to hunt them down! To help you find some fabulous freebies  I thought I'd start a monthly Freebie Linky Party! Just grab the January Linky button and link up some of your favorite January freebies below!


Here's a couple of January FREEBIES to help you get rolling this month! (I don't know about you, but man, going back to work on Thursday was so incredibly difficult!! I had to drag myself out of my warm comfy bed....) Cheers!

               

                       

                                                     

15 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much! You are AMAZING! I'm so glad we get to work together. :-)

    Simply Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are the one that is amazing! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your new creations!
      xo
      Becca

      Delete
  2. Thank you Rebecca for organizing this linky. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 2013, Mary! Thanks so much for joining the linky party!
      Hugs,
      Rebecca

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, just linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked up!! Thanks for hosting!
    Faith
    Kindergarten Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity to link up, Rebecca! I'm off to check out "Simply Second".

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link up! My blog and TpT store are brand new so I would love some followers. Love all the great freebies.
    Bec
    Books, Bugs & Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygosh... I keep trying to post a comment, and I KEEP messing it up. SO sorry! Time to go home, that's what that means. Thank you for the linky, Rebecca. I love the freebies for my firsties!

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...