Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale and a Freebie!

Freebie Fridays


Everything is on sale 20% off over in my TpT store!! I just updated my Plant and Flowers Packet {adding over 80 new pages!!} If you've purchased this recently or in the past, make sure to down load your free updated packet! Here is just a small sample of the over 150 page packet:




And here's a  new Freebie for you!




And here are some of my other popular freebies that you may be interested in:








Here are some other of my most popular products on sale this weekend:

  


     

     


   

 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. We just finished place value and your Roll/Make/Expand It activity will be a GREAT addition to my math tubs in a few weeks as a review! Thanks so much!!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...