Saturday, January 12, 2013

Huge Product Swap!


MrsStanfordsClass 
I'm so excited to be a part of Jessica Stanford's Magical Product Swap this time around! I swapped products with sweet Stephany Dillon over at Primary Possibilities! Stephany is one of three primary teachers who have joined together to create their blog. They have a fantastic blog with tons of interesting ideas and photos. I love dropping in on their blog and checking out their latest posts! If you haven't checked them out you should hop on over and say hello!

Stephany sent me one of her super cute packets from TpT! I know it is the middle of winter and we're buried up to our kneecaps in snow out here in Utah, SO I asked her to send me her packet on Ladybugs to help me think happy thoughts of warm weather and SPRING!!

I LOVE ladybugs!! Jessica's packet is definitely one I will be using this spring with my kiddos!
This packet is FULL of adorable activities for lower grade students! Here are some of my favorites that I just love:




Now, remember these are just a FEW of the many many activities included in her super cute "Ladybugs!"  packet! There are graphing and measurement activities, Venn Diagrams and labeling activities, too! If you want to check this out and buy it for yourself, hop on over to Stephany's TpT store! 
AND, don't forget to hop on over to 

where Stephany is spotlighting my


AND don't forget to check out the rest of the spotlights by clicking on Jessica's button at the top or here!

If you've made it all the way here, I will be giving away my Plant and Flower Activities to the first three people who leave a comment below. Don't forget to leave your email address! Happy blogging!!

Remember, there is only love!




 

6 comments:

  1. THe ladybugs ARE darling!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plant and flower activities look cute!

    Kate
    dancinqueenks23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of the products! (And yeah, spring? Bring it on!)

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog! I am now following and your products look awesome
    Jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These is so cute! I am ready for Spring!


    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...