Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Linking Party

I am so excited that Fall is here! It is my favorite season of the year. I love the crisp evenings sleeping with the windows open, the changing of the leaves, football season (go Steelers!), and especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. In celebration of the new season I'm starting a Fall Linking Party. Add your favorite Fall activity from your blog below. I'm posting my pumpkin number cards (1-50). These cute number cards make learning those numbers so much fun!


Enjoy!
Rebecca










Pumpkin Number Cards




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to link up! Can't wait to get some great ideas!

    Christine

    hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late to the Linky Party, but have loved looking at everyone's great ideas!
    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...