Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Science Week at Teaching Blog Addict


I love this linky party going on at Teaching Blog Addict's website (Teaching Blog Addict )! Yesterday, we were to share books that we turn to for teaching our Science Units and today we are to share our favorite websites. Since I'm a day behind, I thought I'd share a few of both.

Books I Love For Teaching Science:

My absolute favorite books to teach science with are by Thomas Locker! I own all of his books and wish I could just frame some of his beautiful illustrations! Any of his books are a must have in your collection. My favorite is Sky Tree. It teaches about the how a tree changes throughout the seasons.













Gail Gibbons Books:
Her books are full of information!




Let's-Read-And- Find-Out  books:
These books come in different levels for different grades. I love how the gear the language to a particular age!




My Favorite Science Links:



This has a wonderful search engine within the site that allows you to search on many topics. And the great thing is, it is free!! =)


And of course, I love The Magic School Bus episodes! I usually download them onto iTunes and play them from there. =)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your awesome ideas! I can't wait to check out the Thomas Locker series. The illustrations look amazing!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Thomas Locker's books are a must have!! You will love them!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through such kind of the regarded aspects and provisions we would almost be able to substantiate the vital aspects and provisions of the firm opinion and guides. how to write a professional report

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the post here. I really appreciate you to start your blog here. I hope it was a good start and will go better. I must share this with others. Keep it up. PLease visit site instastalker to find instagram for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...