Thursday, September 22, 2011

New "Heart Your Blog" Award



A friend of mine taught me a profound lesson several years ago when she shared her personal mantra, "There Is Only Love". Since then, I have realized that by adopting this mantra in my own life, I have changed my whole approach to everything I experience. That being said, as a total newbie to the teacher's blogging world,  I discovered this gold mine of amazingly creative and talented teachers out here in cyber space. There are so many of you spreading the teaching Love around the globe by sharing your ideas and experiences. I just had to create a blog award to celebrate those of you who have touched my heart and inspired me, increasing my LOVE of teaching. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world! (OK, I keep finding soooo many of you to love!!!)

Rules:
1. Give the  "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic onto your blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on to your Top 10.

There is Only Love,
Rebecca

(Click on the buttons and links below to see these amazing sites!)







Live Love Laugh












Mommy & Me Creations


































9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me, and giving me this awesome award. I really appreciate it. :)

    Jacque @ Mommy and Me Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much for the award! I am flattered!
    Anita
    http://mrsbremersk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new blogger too. Found you through the TBA linky party. Now a follower.

    Theresa
    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thank you so much for thinking of us!! We love helping teachers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks goes out to all of YOU for making my teaching life so much easier with all the products you make! Thanks for your notes back and for following this newbie!
    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award... I am OVERWHELMED! I completely agree with you about about how inspirational it is that so many creative and wonderful teachers are sharing all the amazing things they are creating and doing in a their classrooms with the resy of us. I will definitely be passing this award on and I am now a follower of your site as well! So glad I found you!!!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome, Debbie! Thanks for all your great ideas!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...