Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Free Web of Blends Sort/ Crazy Day at work!

I have a new cohort student who started today. I can't believe that I used to be that young and so new to teaching. This is her first experience in the classroom and she is just soaking it all in. We only have a month together so it will go quickly! I feel badly that she started on such a crazy day! We had backwards day today and all the students wore their clothes backwards in order to "Turn Our Backs On Drugs" day. Needless to say, many of my firsties didn't come with their clothes on backwards, but once they saw those who had, those arms were pulling out of the sleeves and those shirts were turning around! It was a crazy start to the day. If she can make it through Halloween she can make it through anything! ;)

Speaking of Halloween, we have been working on my Itsy Bitsy Spider Packet this week. This free Web of Blends sort is part of my Itsy Bitsy Spider Packet on sale until tonight over at TpT. My class has loved using this center the past week and I thought I'd share with you!
Enjoy!
Rebecca


Click here for your Freebie:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...