Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thank you!

Can I just say how much I love being a part of the teacher blogging world! I have just been blogging since September but I have met so many wonderful people through my blog. I can't tell you how much it means to me and how excited I get to see a new follower or to receive a comment or email from you. It feels like Christmas!! Seriously! So here's a shout out to all of you! You all make me feel like a part of the much bigger "whole". It is so comforting to know there are others out there who get a kick out of the things their students say, their successes and the love that happens in the classroom "family". It is also very comforting to know that I am not the only one who has bad days, who is dealing with stress and sometimes negativity at work....it's comforting to know I'm not alone. Thank you for being a part of my life and for keeping me smiling and even laughing!
There is only Love,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! I just found your blog from the sponsor list for the Holly Bloggy Christmas party. I love your blog and want to ditto what you've said in this post. I wish I could teach with so many of the incredible teachers I see out there. At least there's blogging to keep us connected. Have a great week!
    By the way, I'm now following your blog. Love it!
     Chrissy
    http://www.firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave you the Blog on Fire award - stop by and check it out!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...