Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Sale

Happy Black Friday everyone!! I'm not one to go out and fight the crowds...I'd rather surf the internet for some awesome deals! And here's one for all of you! Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade, Caitlin from Ms. Preppy and I have all teamed up to throw a Black Friday Sale! All of my stuff at TpT is on sale for 20% off until Monday! AND I'll be adding my holiday packets over the weekend so be sure to check back for those! 

Don't forget to head over to Rowdy in First Grade and Ms. Preppy's to check out their awesome sales!

There is only Love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you and your blog for The Sunshine Award. Stop by my blog for more details.

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...