1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
This probably goes without saying, but I am so thankful for my students. They light up my world and their little spirits are so full of goodness and wonder. I am thankful to be able to teach them, and to be taught by them. They make me feel closer to heaven when I am with them.
2. What person are you most thankful for? It is difficult for me to narrow it down to just one person, but I would have to say my mother. She has supported me and loved me and been my number one cheerleader. She is also my number one hero. She is so giving to everyone, and she has overcome some incredible adversity in her life.
3. What 3 bolgs are you most thankful for? Again, this is sooo tough. I follow so many incredible blogs...
First, if it weren't for Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade, I probably would have given up on blogging at the start! I reached out to her with questions on how to set up my blog at the very beginning and well, she became my BFF in blogging land! I'm so grateful for her friendship, emails, and support!
Second, Caitlin over at Ms. Preppy is another blogging friend that I have gotten to know better through our give aways. I love her posts and love the Holly Bloggy Christmas idea! I am amazed at how she has organized the whole Christmas gift exchange....that is so much work!! She, too, has been such a support since I started blogging in September.
And then of course, there is my new friend, Kristin, over at A Teeny Tiny Teacher. What would I do without her daily doses of reality!?? I love how candid she is and how she is able to bring out the humor in the daily events of a teacher's life in such a way that we can all relate! Thanks so much for the smiles and laughs!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I will admit, it is a toss up between my bed and the internet. But, I have to go with the internet. I am so grateful to be able to connect with so many amazingly thoughtful, talented, and hardworking teachers all across the globe. What a blessing to have a connection with all of YOU!
5. What are you most thankful for?
My life. I am grateful for all the ups and downs that I've experienced that make me a better, stronger person. I am grateful for suffering, for heartache, for unexpected blessings and miracles. I am grateful to feel loved and appreciated on my good days and bad. I am grateful for each new day and for my faith in Heavenly Father that keeps me strong.
I hope you will leave a comment below on what you are thankful for, and I hope you'll link up with me at What The Teacher Wants and share some of the things you are thankful for.