Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here Comes the Sun!!

Whoo! Whooo! Thank you so much to my friends Tina from Quench You First, Chrissy from First Grade Found Me, Barbara from Grade ONEderful, and Staci from Going Nutty in Miss Squirrels First Grade for their super sunshine filled comments and for giving me the Sunshine Award! You all brightened up my whole week with your kindness!! I follow all of you and LOVE your blogs!! Sending you big HUGS! I hope everyone takes a little time to check out their blogs!






The Sunshine Award rules are
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award on to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.




* Favorite Color?  Ummm....red, pink, green and yellow! ( I can't pick just one!!)
*Favorite Animal? Dogs and Cats (again, I can't pick just one!)
*Favorite Number? 4 and 5 (do you see a pattern here??)
*Favorite Drink? hot caramel cream latte or 1/2 Diet Coke with 1/2 Dr. Pepper with Vanilla and Cherry syrup and a lime from Sonic
*Facebook or Twitter?  I've been on Facebook since the very beginning
*Your Passion? Spreading love especially to those who don't believe in themselves
*Giving or Getting Presents? Definitely giving!
*Favorite Day? Thursday and I have no idea why!
*Favorite Flower? Don Juan Red Roses (love the smell) and tulips



Here are the 12 Blogs that bring me Sunshine (In no particular order):


Thanks for spreading Sunshine in my world!
There is only Love,
Rebecca









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    LOVE the blog design... Dreamlike Magic is my favorite!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...